Zero Zone Refrigeration’s Parallel Compressor Systems provide increased efficiency over conventional refrigeration systems. Microprocessor based control systems adjust the capacity of the system to accurately match the product load.
According to the US Environmental Protection Agency, CO2 refrigerant has a Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 1 and is considered the baseline by which all greenhouse gases are measured. Not only do Zero Zone CO2 refrigeration systems minimize environmental impact, but they can significantly reduce the HFC refrigerant required for cooling, generating a much smaller carbon footprint for retailers.
- Custom-designed, computerized wiring and piping diagrams provided for each system.
- Oversized 4 1⁄8″ suction header and an additional accumulator for each suction group ensures longevity of compressor.
- Heavy-duty 12 gauge electrical panel is mounted with vibration-absorbing neoprene well nuts to prevent electrical and electronic component failures.
- Systems are ETL listed to comply with the National Electrical Code.
- Pre-quote assessment analysis yields accurate data to ensure a well designed system.
- Custom-engineered systems are tailored to meet specific equipment needs.
- A dedicated application engineer sizes, designs and follows every project through the entire process.
- Over 1000 quality control checks conducted during manufacturing.
- Thorough leak, high-pot and electrical function testing performed on all system controls for timely start-ups.
- Individually labeled, carefully organized and exactly placed wire system to simplify diagnostics and cut service expense.
- Proven process of precision brazing eliminates pin holes and system leaks, further reducing start-up costs.