Custom-designed and crafted by specialists from concept to cooling, every Zero Zone Mechanical Center is manufactured from the ground up to provide a weatherproof, structurally sound enclosure for your custom refrigeration system. Our Custom Centers can incorporate refrigeration racks, electrical distribution, stand-by generators, hot-water reclaim systems or whatever our customer needs may require. Skilled engineers design, size and oversee every stage of the manufacturing process. Thorough testing and final inspection of all systems are your assurance of reduced maintenance and “fail-safe” performance. Our Centers are ready to install and easy to service for less downtime. Eight to ten weeks lead time required from receipt of purchase order.
- Length of runs may be shorter, remodels made easier.
- No need to clear space in existing compressor rooms.
- Electrical distribution provided and wired to each rack.
- Ventilation with controls provided.
- Domestic hot water available and piped from rack.
- Pipe chase out the side for ground level machine houses.
- Pipe chase thru floor for roof mounted machine houses.
- Several options available for compressor removal.
- Mechanical Centers may be depreciated as capital equipment (1-9 yrs.) rather than real estate (check with your accountant).
- Multi-layered walls with white embossed aluminum exterior provide an excellent sound barrier and years of maintenancefree service.
- Structural steel base and 1 1⁄2″ x 3″ box steel wall studs insure structural integrity.
- Leak-proof rubber roof membrane seals out the environment.
- Completely pre-wired with single point hook-up; ETL listed to comply with National Electrical Code.
- Pre-piped to insure fast, easy start-up.
- Custom control module with LED display, electronic switches and clip-on wiring harness for long-term dependability.
- Pre-quote assessment analysis yields accurate data to ensure a well designed system.
- Custom-engineered systems are tailored to meet specific equipment needs.
- A dedicated application engineer sizes, designs and follows every project through the entire process.
- Over 1000 quality control checks conducted during manufacturing.
- Thorough leak, high-pot and electrical function testing performed on all system controls for timely start-ups.
- Individually labeled, carefully organized and exactly placed wire system to simplify diagnostics and cut service expense.
- Proven process of precision brazing eliminates pinholes and system leaks, further reducing start-up and maintenance costs.